Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID) has issued the latest notification for PGCIL Recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of AET. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022
Last Date 20 February
|Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||105 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer Trainee|
Details of Vacancies:
Assistant Engineer Trainee
- Computer Science
- The candidates must have passed B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board For PGCIL Recruitment 2022.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Rs. 40,000/- To Rs. 1,40,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Group Discussion
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the official website www.powergridindia.com
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per PGCIL Recruitment 2022.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.01.2022 to 20.02.2022
|| Official Links For PGCIL Recruitment 2022 ||
Official Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Official Applying Link: Click Here