Uttar Pradesh Police has issued the latest notification for Police Recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Head Operator, Workshop Staff. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Police Recruitment 2022
Last Date 28 February
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1056 Posts|
|Post Name||Head Operator, Workshop Staff|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Head Operator – 936 Posts
- Workshop Staff – 120 Posts
- The candidates must have passed 10th,12th, ITI, Diploma, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Police Recruitment 2022.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.uppbpb.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Police Recruitment 2022
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.01.2022 to 28.02.2022
|| Official Links For Police Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link 1: Click Here
Notification Link 2: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here