Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued the latest notification for TNPSC Recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Executive Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
TNPSC Recruitment 2022
Last Date 21 February
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||TN Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||12 Posts|
|Post Name||Executive Officer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Director of Co-operative Audit
- Executive Officer Grade -I (Group VII)
- The candidates must have passed M.A, M.Com the equivalent from a recognized Board For TNPSC Recruitment 2022.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs. 56,100/- To Rs. 1,77,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Oral Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.01.2022 to 21.02.2022
|| Official Links For TNPSC Recruitment 2022 ||
Assistant Director Notification Link: Click Here
Executive Officer Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Official Applying Link: Click Here