Indian Army has issued the latest notification for Indian Army Recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Group-C. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Indian Army Recruitment 2022
Total No. Posts – 15 Posts
Last Date 08 January
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||15 Posts|
Details of Vacancies:
- The Candidates must have 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University For Indian Army Recruitment 2022.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs. 18,00/- To Rs. 63,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Practical Test /Physical Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates can apply offline.
- Download the application form from the given link below.
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “The Commandant, The Punjab Regimental Centre, Ramgarh Cantt Pin Code – 829130”.
- “The Sikh Regimental Centre, Ramgarh Cantt Pin Code – 829131”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.12.2021 To 08.01.2022
|| Official Links For Indian Army Recruitment 2022 ||
Official Notification Link for Punjab: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Official Notification Link for Sikh: Click Here