16 Posts – UPSC Recruitment 2022 has recently job notification for the post of Assistant has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply Online on or before 11 August 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
16 Posts – UPSC Recruitment 2022
Total NO. Posts – 16 Posts
Last Date 18 August
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 16 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Officer
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 11.08.2022
UPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Technical Advisor – 1
- Assistant Director – 11
- Assistant Stores Officer – 1
- Reader – 1
- Senior Lecturer (Orthopaedics) – 1
- Senior Lecturer (Radiodiagnosis) – 1
Educational Qualification For 16 Posts – UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates must have passed the Diploma, BE/B. Tech, Graduate, Master Degree, MS, MD, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum age: 30 Years
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
UPSC PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Refer To Official Notification
- Recruitment Test
Application Fees For 16 Posts – UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Other Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the UPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
UPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form 22.07.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application 11.08.2022
|| Important Links For UPSC Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here