Department of Telecommunications has issued the latest notification for DOT Recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Young Professionals. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
DOT Recruitment 2022
Last Date 23 February
|Organization||Department of Telecommunications (DOT)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Post Name||Young Professionals|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Young Professionals – 20
- The candidates must have passed an UG/PG Degree in Engineering, MBA, PG Degree in Economics or equivalent from a recognized Board For DOT Recruitment 2022.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Rs. 60,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dot.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per DOT Recruitment 2022.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.01.2022 to 23.02.2022
|| Official Links For DOT Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here