Indian Navy has issued the latest notification for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
Last Date 08 February
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||35 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme|
Details of vacancies:
- Education Branch – 05
- Executive & Technical Branch – 30
- The candidates must have passed 12th (10+2 Pattern) or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Indian Navy Recruitment 2022.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 16 Years
- Maximum Age: 20 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Medical Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.01.2022 to 08.02.2022
|| Official Links For Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 ||
Official Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here