National Health Mission (NHM) has issued the latest notification for NHM Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO). Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
NHM Recruitment 2021
|Organization||National Health Mission (NHM)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||4000 Posts|
|Location||All Over Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Community Health Officer (CHO) – 4000
- The candidates must have passed B.Sc. Nursing or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NHM Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs.15,000/- to Rs.20,500/-
Mode of Selection
- Merit List
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nhmup.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per NHM Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.01.2022 to ASAP
|| Official Links For NHM Recruitment 2021 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here