Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Engineering (Graduate & Technician Apprentices). Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
NLC Recruitment 2022
Last Date 10 February
|Organization||NLC India Limited (NLC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||550 Posts|
|Location||Neyveli (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name||Engineering (Graduate & Technician Apprentices)|
|Applying Mode||Online & Offline|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentices – 250
- Technician Apprentices – 300
(i) Graduate Apprentices:
- The candidates must have passed the Degree in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- The candidates must have passed the Diploma in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent from a recognized Board For NLC Recruitment 2022.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 15,028/-
- Technician Apprentices: Rs. 12,524/-
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nlcindia.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per NLC Recruitment 2022
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Then Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- The General Manager,Learning & Development Centre,N.L.C India Limited.Block:20.Neyveli – 607 803.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.01.2022 to 10.02.2022
|| Official Links For NLC Recruitment 2022 ||
Official Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Official Applying Link: Click Here