Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has issued the latest notification for AWES Recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Teacher. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…AWES Recruitment 2022
Total NO. Posts – 8000 PostsLast Date 25 January
|Organization||Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Primary Teachers
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, B.Ed, Diploma in Elementary Education specialization or equivalent from a recognized Board For AWES Recruitment 2022.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 57 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Online Screening Test
- All Candidates: Rs. 385/-
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.awesindia.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per AWES Recruitment 2022
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Online Application Submitting Dates: 07.01.2022 to 28.01.2022
|| Official Links For AWES Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here