Gujarat Forest Dept Recruitment 2022: Department of Forest, Gujarat has recently announced the latest notification for the Forest Guard Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Department of Forest, Gujarat|
|Post Details||Forest Guard|
|Total Vacancies||823 Posts|
|Gujarat Forest Dept Official Website||www.forests.gujarat.gov.in|
- Forest Guard
|Forest Guard||The candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||34 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
More IMP JOBS:
- 3154 Posts – Indian Southern Railway Recruitment 2022
- 3115 Posts – Indian Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 217 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 399 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 328 Posts – Border Roads Organisation – BRO Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 175 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022
- 2748 Posts – Revenue Dept Recruitment 2022(Village Assistant)
- 47 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 1422 Posts – State Bank of India – SBI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 293 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 186 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
- For All Candidates: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.forests.gujarat.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||15 November 2022|
|| Important Links For Forest Dept Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link Click here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link Click here