Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 has recently a job notification for the post of Helper that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 09 March 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Punjab Anganwadi
Type of Employment: Punjab Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 5714 Posts
Job Location: Punjab
Post Name: Helper
Official Website: www.sswcd.punjab.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 09.03.2023
PUNJAB ANGANWADI DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Anganwadi Worker
- Mini Anganwadi Worker
- Anganwadi Helper
Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 For Educational Qualification:
- Candidates must have passed 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 For Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Punjab Anganwadi Pay Scale Details:
- Refer To Official Notification
For Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 More IMP JOBS:
- 11409 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 255 Posts – Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 55 Posts – Indian Army Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 40889 Posts – India Post- India Postal Circle Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 248 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1675 Posts – Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1746 Posts – Constable – Police Recruitment 2023(12th Pass Jobs)
- 1105 Posts – Union Public Service Commission – UPSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 550 Posts – Rail Coach Factory – RCF Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 119 Posts – Army College of Military Engineering – CME Recruitment 2023 (All India Can Apply)1793 Posts – Army Ordnance Corps Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- Merit List
- Document Verification
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.sswcd.punjab.gov.in
- Click on the Punjab Anganwadi Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Refer to Official Notification
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
Punjab Anganwadi Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 17.02.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 09.03.2023
|| Punjab Anganwadi Important Links ||
Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
What is the role of an Anganwadi Sevika?
The Anganwadi Sevika is responsible for providing basic health care and education services to women and children in rural areas. They work in Anganwadi centers, which are part of the Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) scheme implemented by the Indian government.
What are the qualifications required to become an Anganwadi Sevika?
The educational qualifications required to become an Anganwadi Sevika vary depending on the state in which you are applying. Typically, candidates should have completed the 10th or 12th standard from a recognized board. Additionally, some states require the candidate to have completed a diploma in early childhood care and education.
How can I apply for the Anganwadi Sevika job?
The recruitment process for Anganwadi Sevika is typically conducted by the Women and Child Development (WCD) department of the state government. Interested candidates can check the official website of the WCD department of their respective states for updates on recruitment notifications.
What is the selection process for the Anganwadi Sevika job?
The selection process for the Anganwadi Sevika job typically involves a written examination, followed by an interview. The written examination is usually based on topics such as general knowledge, reasoning, and basic arithmetic. Candidates who clear the written exam are then called for an interview, where they are evaluated based on their communication skills, knowledge of the job profile, and overall suitability for the role.
What is the salary and benefits package for the Anganwadi Sevika job?
The salary and benefits package for the Anganwadi Sevika job varies depending on the state in which you are employed. In general, the salary ranges from Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 per month. Additionally, Anganwadi Sevikas are entitled to other benefits such as health insurance, paid leave, and pension schemes.