Women and Child Development Nashik (Anganwadi Sevika – WCD) have recently job notification for the post of Anganwadi Worker & Helper has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 23 Mar 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below…
Organization: Women and Child Development Andhra Pradesh Nashik (WCD Nashik )
Type of Employment: Maharashtra Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 70 Posts
Job Location: Nashik – Maharashtra
Post Name: Anganwadi Sevika and Madatnis
Official Website: www.nashik.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 23.03.2023
Anganwadi Sevika – WCD DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Anganwadi Sevika and Madatnis
Educational Qualification For Anganwadi Sevika – WCD:
- Candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Anganwadi Sevika – WCD PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 4,425 – 8,325/-
More IMP JOBS:
- Indian Army Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 616 Posts – Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 513 Posts – Indian Oil Corporation Limited – IOCL Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 135 Posts – Indian Army Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 71 Posts – Income Tax Department Recruitment 2023
- 5714 Posts – Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 (10th, 12th Pass Jobs)
- 5395 Posts – Yantra India Limited – YIL Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 577 Posts – Union Public Service Commission – UPSC Recruitment 2023 (All India Can Apply)
- 1601 Posts – Southern Power Distribution Company – TSSPDCL Recruitment 2023
- 4792 Posts – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 772 Posts – Directorate of Vocational Education and Training – DVET Recruitment 2023
- Based on Merit
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.nashik.gov.in
- Click on the WCD Nashik Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “Bal Vikas Prakalp Officer, Malegaon, Nashik.”
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
WCD Nashik Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 09.03.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 23.03.2023
|| WCD Nashik Important Links ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
What is the role of an Anganwadi Sevika?
The Anganwadi Sevika is responsible for providing basic health care and education services to women and children in rural areas. They work in Anganwadi centers, which are part of the Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) scheme implemented by the Indian government.
What are the qualifications required to become an Anganwadi Sevika?
The educational qualifications required to become an Anganwadi Sevika vary depending on the state in which you are applying. Typically, candidates should have completed the 10th or 12th standard from a recognized board. Additionally, some states require the candidate to have completed a diploma in early childhood care and education.
How can I apply for the Anganwadi Sevika job?
The recruitment process for Anganwadi Sevika is typically conducted by the Women and Child Development (WCD) department of the state government. Interested candidates can check the official website of the WCD department of their respective states for updates on recruitment notifications.
What is the selection process for the Anganwadi Sevika job?
The selection process for the Anganwadi Sevika job typically involves a written examination, followed by an interview. The written examination is usually based on topics such as general knowledge, reasoning, and basic arithmetic. Candidates who clear the written exam are then called for an interview, where they are evaluated based on their communication skills, knowledge of the job profile, and overall suitability for the role.
What is the salary and benefits package for the Anganwadi Sevika job?
The salary and benefits package for the Anganwadi Sevika job varies depending on the state in which you are employed. In general, the salary ranges from Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 per month. Additionally, Anganwadi Sevikas are entitled to other benefits such as health insurance, paid leave, and pension schemes.