APPSC Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2022: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently announced the latest notification for the Trained Graduate Teacher Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
APPSC Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2022
Total NO. Posts – 367 Posts
Last Date 13 September
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Arunachal Pradesh PSC)|
|Post Details||Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Total Vacancies||367 Posts|
|Job Location||Itanagar – Arunachal Pradesh|
|Arunachal Pradesh PSC Official Website||www.appsc.gov.in|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||367|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||The candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
Age Limit For APPSC Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2022:
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||33 years|
Salary Details For APPSC Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2022 :
- Rs .44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
- Interview/ Viva -Voce
|APST Applicants||Rs. 150/-|
|Other Applicants||Rs. 200/-|
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.appsc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||20 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||13 September 2022|
|| Important Links For APPSC Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link Click Here
Revised Notification Link Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link Click Here