APTWRE Recruitment 2022: AP Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society has recently announced the latest notification for the PGT, TGT Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
APTWRE Recruitment 2022
Total NO. Posts – 611 Posts
Last Date 10 August
|Organization Name||AP Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society|
|Post Details||PGT, TGT|
|Total Vacancies||611 Posts|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|APTWRE Official Website||www.aptwgurukulam.ap.gov.in|
Educational Qualification For APTWRE Recruitment 2022 :
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Diploma, CA, ICWA, B.P.Ed, Degree, B.Sc, B.Ed, BCA, Graduation, Masters Degree, MBA, M.Com, Post Graduation Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Refer to the Official Notification
- As Per Norms
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
How to Apply E-Mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.aptwgurukulam.ap.gov.in
- Interested candidates must send email detailed resumes in the specified format to the following mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applicants attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||10 August 2022|
|| Important Links For APTWRE Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here