Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2022: Sahitya Akademi has recently announced the latest notification for Deputy Field Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Cabinet Secretariat|
|Post-Details||Deputy Field Officer|
|Total Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Cabinet Secretariat Official Website||www.cabsec.gov.in|
|Deputy Field Officer||15 Posts|
|Deputy Field Officer||The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in the Chinese language or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with two years Diploma in the Chinese language or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Rs. 44,900/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 3154 Posts – Indian Southern Railway Recruitment 2022
- 3115 Posts – Indian Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 217 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 399 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 328 Posts – Border Roads Organisation – BRO Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 175 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022
- 2748 Posts – Revenue Dept Recruitment 2022(Village Assistant)
- 47 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 1422 Posts – State Bank of India – SBI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 293 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 186 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cabsec.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Post Bag No. 001, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi-110003.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||22 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||22 November 2022|
|| Important Links For Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification & Application Link Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here