CEE Recruitment 2022: Central Employment Exchange announced the latest notification for the Instructor, Driver Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Central Employment Exchange|
|Total Vacancies||49 Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|CEE Official Website||www.dge.gov.in|
|Service Vehicle Driver||01|
|All Posts||The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
i) Service Vehicle Driver:
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||27 years|
ii) Vocational Instructor:
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 24369 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 596 Posts – Indian Central Railway Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 1061 Posts – DRDO-Centre For Personnel Talent Management – CEPTAM Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 40 Posts – Indian Army Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 18331 Posts – Police Constable Recruitment 2022(12th Pass Jobs)
- 188 Posts – India Post Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 180 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 322 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 710 Posts – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 186 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 3484 Posts – Police Constable – KSP Recruitment 2022 (10th Pass Jobs)
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dge.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Refer to Official Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||12 December 2022|
|| Important Links For CEE Recruitment 2022 ||
Official Notification & Application Link Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here