Central University Recruitment 2022: Central University of Tamil Nadu has recently announced the latest notification for Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Post-Details||Teaching & Non-Teaching|
|Total Vacancies||43 Posts|
|CUTN Official Website||www.cutn.ac.in|
- Professor – 09
- Associate Professor – 10
- Assistant Professor – 03
- Hindi Officer – 01
- Section Officer – 01
- Private Secretary – 03
- Senior Technical Assistant – 01
- Junior Engineer – 01
- Assistant – 01
- Personal Assistant – 01
- Security Inspector – 01
- Statistical Assistant – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 05
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 02
- Library Attendant – 01
- Laboratory Attendant – 02
|Teaching Posts||The candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree, Ph.D.,or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Non-Teaching Posts||The candidates must have passed 10th, ITI, Any Degree, Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics with Statistics, Commerce with Statistics, Proficiency in Computer Operations, and Master’s Degree in Hindi with English or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Maximum Age: 30 – 40 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
More IMP JOBS:
- 24369 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 596 Posts – Indian Central Railway Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 1061 Posts – DRDO-Centre For Personnel Talent Management – CEPTAM Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 40 Posts – Indian Army Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 18331 Posts – Police Constable Recruitment 2022(12th Pass Jobs)
- 188 Posts – India Post Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 180 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 322 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 710 Posts – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 186 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 3484 Posts – Police Constable – KSP Recruitment 2022 (10th Pass Jobs)
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Short List
|UR/ OBC & EWS Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ ST Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
How to Apply for Online/Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cutn.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to send a duly filled offline application form along with self-attested documents such as the self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures, etc. as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
- “The Joint Registrar, Recruitment cell, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi, Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||18 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||07 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Offline Application||19 December 2022|
|| Important Links For Central University Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link For Teaching Posts Click Here
Notification Link For Non-Teaching Posts Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Apply Link Click Here