CRPF Recruitment 2023 recently a job notification for the post of Technical & Tradesmen that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 25 April 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below…
Organization: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 9223 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Technical & Tradesmen
Official Website: www.crpf.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 25.04.2023
CRPF DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
Vacancies Of Male Posts
- Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) – Driver: 2372
- Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) – Motor Mechanic Vehicle: 544
- Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) – Cobbler: 151
- Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) – Carpenter: 139
- Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) – Tailor: 242
- Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) – Brass Band: 172
- Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) – Pipe Band: 51
- Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) – Buglar: 1340
- Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) – Gardner: 92
- Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) – Painter: 56
- Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) – Cook / Water Carrier: 2429
- Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) – Washerman: 403
- Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) – Barber: 303
- Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) – Safai Karmachari: 811
Vacancies Of Female Post:
- Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) – Bugler: 20
- Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) – Cook / Water Carrier: 46
- Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) – Washer Women: 03
- Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) – Hair Dresser: 01
- Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) – Safai Karmachari: 13
- Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) – Brass Band: 24
Vacancies for Pioneer Wing (Male)
- Constable (Pioneer) – Mason: 06
- Constable (Pioneer) – Plumber: 01
- Constable (Pioneer) – Electrician: 04
(i) CT/Driver Post:
- Minimum Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board or university recognized by the Central or State Govt.
- Technical Qualification: Should possess Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License and should pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
(ii) CT/Mechanic Motor Vehicle Post:
- Minimum Matriculate or 10th Class pass in 10+2 examination system from a recognized board or equivalent.
- Technical Qualification: Possessing 02 years of Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificates in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by the National or State Council for Vocational training or any other recognized institution and one-year practical experience in the field of concerned trade OR National or State apprenticeship certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade of three-year duration from a recognized institution and one-year practical experience in the field of concerned Trade.
(iii) All other Tradesmen:
- Minimum Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or university recognized by the Central or State Govt or equivalent Army qualification in case of Ex-Army Personnel.
- Technical Qualification: Must be proficient and work in respective trades.
(iv) CT (Pioneer Wing) (Mason/Plumber/Electrician) Posts:
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Technical Qualification: (a) One year experience in respective trades like masonry or Plumbing or Electrician. (b) Preference will be given to those having certificates of the trade from recognized Industrial Training Institutes.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 23 years
CRPF Pay Scale Details:
- Rs.21,700 – 69,100/-
More IMP JOBS:
- Indian Army Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 616 Posts – Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 513 Posts – Indian Oil Corporation Limited – IOCL Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 135 Posts – Indian Army Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 71 Posts – Income Tax Department Recruitment 2023
- 5714 Posts – Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 (10th, 12th Pass Jobs)
- 5395 Posts – Yantra India Limited – YIL Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 577 Posts – Union Public Service Commission – UPSC Recruitment 2023 (All India Can Apply)
- 1601 Posts – Southern Power Distribution Company – TSSPDCL Recruitment 2023
- 4792 Posts – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 772 Posts – Directorate of Vocational Education and Training – DVET Recruitment 2023
- Computer Based Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Trade Test / Document Verification / Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/Review Medical Examination (RME)
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/ ESM/ Female Candidates: NIL
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.crpf.gov.in
- Click on the CRPF Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
CRPF Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 27.03.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 25.04.2023
|| Important Links For CRPF Recruitment 2023 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here
CRPF Constable Apply Online:
Candidates check the given instructions and apply online for the constable posts.
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2023: Constable Posts
- Visit CRPF Website www.crpf.gov.in.
- Click -> Recruitment -> View all -> Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) Apply.
- Fill out the Application Form.
- Enter relevant and correct details.
- Upload scanned photocopies of the required documents.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Pay the Application Fees. The fee must be paid online.
- The application must be submitted on or before the last date 25/04/2023.
Selection Process of CRPF Constable Tradesman 2023
The recruitment process will consist of CBT, PST/PET, Trade Test, Documents verification and Medical Examination (DME/RME).
Candidates scoring below mentioned cut off marks in CBT will be considered eligible for shortlisting to the next stage of recruitment process :
|For CT (Technical/ Tradesmen)||For CT (Pioneer Wing)|
|EWS/ OBC||25%||SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS||33%|
|All other categories||20%|
Male and female candidates who qualify in CBT, will be shortlisted State/UT wise and category wise on the basis of their merit in the CBT for appearing in the next stage of recruitment process.
CRPF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2023
Computer Based Test: The Computer Based Test will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, with the following composition:
|Part||Subject||No. of Question||Max Marks||Duration/ Time|
|A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||02 Hours|
|B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
- All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The CBT will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The questions in the CBT will be of Matriculation level.
CRPF Constable Tradesman Trade Test 2023
Candidates will be shortlisted for Trade Test from the pool of candidates who qualify in CBT, PST and PET
Trade test, will be conducted through practical assessment and will be qualifying in nature. Out of 50 marks for practical Trade Test, a candidate must secure 20 marks to qualify.
During Trade test, a candidate will be asked to perform any activity pertaining to that particular trade/post for which he/she has appeared/applied. The parameters for each trade/post will be as under:-
|i. Driver||Knowledge of driving trade. Handling, driving, parking & maintenance of light & heavy vehicles etc.|
|ii. Fitter||Knowledge in automobiles fitter/motor mechanic trade. Handling of tools, etc.|
|iii. Bugler||Playing, handling and maintenance of Bugle.|
|iv. Tailor||Taking measurement of persons, cutting / stitching of Terry Cotton uniform/ Civil Clothes. Cutting / stitching of warm clothing/ uniform etc.|
|v. Cobbler||Having Knowledge of his Trade. Polishing of Shoes, handling of tools, cutting of leather, repair and stitching of shoes. Making of new shoes.|
|vi. Carpenter||Handling tools, cutting of wood, fitting, polishing and finishing of materials, Knowledge of fitting of doors and windows / fixing of glass panes on windows. Able to make wooden boxes, racks and to make a timber truss.|
|vii. Painter||Knowledge of colours, paints, shades, painting of sign boards, painting and drawing/ knowledge of spray painting of motor vehicle etc. Knowledge of colour scheme by mixing different paints/ distempering. Able to write letters neatly on banners and boards. Able to work out quantity of paints required for wood painting and CGI sheet painting.|
|viii. Gardener||Knowledge of Plantation, maintenance of plants, Knowledge of seeds and their seasons, fertilizer and manures.|
|ix. Brass Band||Knowledge of playing Brass Band instruments.|
|x. Pipe Band||Knowledge of playing Pipe Band instruments.|
|xi. Cook||Cooking of Chapati & Rice / Vegetable / Dal / Sambhar / Idli etc. for 100 men, cooking of Meat / Fish /Egg/ Kheer.|
|xii. Water Carrieer||Washing of utensil, kneading of Atta for making chapattis for about 100 men and cutting of vegetable etc.|
|xiii. Barber/ Hair Dresser (Female)||Handling of tools, hair cutting and shaving of Men for Barber and Handling of tools, hair cutting of Mahillas for Hair Dresser (Female).|
|xiv. Washerman/ Washerwoman||Washing of clothes, Ironing of Khaki cotton Uniform, woolen and TC Uniform.|
|xv. Safai Karmachari||Sweeping of floors, open area and cleaning of toilets, bathrooms etc.|
|xvi. Mason (Pioneer)||Knowledge of Masonary work, Handling tools, Mixing of cement, Calculation of area of wall/pillar for specific construction.|
|xvii. Plumber (Pioneer)||Knowledge of plumbering work, handling tools, pressure of water according to height of building, use of GI and PVC pipe, fitting of pipe in corner, attaching pipes and taps.|
|xviii. Electrician (Pioneer||Knowledge of Electric work. Fitting of MCB, fitting of plug/bulbs/tublights/holders, supply of 11000 volts and 440 volts, preparation of earthing panel, fitting of generator set. Use of copper and aluminum wire.|
CRPF Constable Tradesman Salary and Pay Scale 2023
The Constable Tradesman recruitment 2023 salary will be in Pay level-3 ( Rs. 21,700 – 69,100).
CRPF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2023
Admit card for any stage of examination will not be sent by post. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit CRPF website http://www.crpf.gov.in for timely downloading of their admit cards.
Facility for downloading of Admit Cards will be available 2 weeks before the next stage of recruitment process on the website of CRPF. Candidate must bring 02 (two) coloured print out of the Admit Card to the Examination Centre.
For any queries related to Admit Card of any stage of examination, candidates may contact concerned Recruitment Centre or Recruitment Branch, East Block No.7, Level-4, Sector01, R.K. Puram, New Delhi helpline Number 011-26160255.
How To Apply Online For CRPF Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2023
- Applications must be submitted in ONLINE mode at the official website of the CRPF (https://crpf.gov.in).
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID & mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Application sequence number, password & all other important communication/alerts will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that e-mail sent to this mail box is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application form. You can edit the information before submission of Step-I and Step-II. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
- The step by step process for submitting the application form is given below:Step-I: Registration of personal & contact details. Login ID and password will be sent to you through e-mail on registered e-mail ID.Step-II: Re-login and select the category and fill up the personal details, qualification details, upload photo & signature and submit “Recruitment Processing Charges” and examination fees, (if applicable) to be paid by all the candidates, irrespective of category, online via SBI MOPS through net banking/ debit cards/ credit cards/ UPI/ Challan.
- Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, neither shall be held reserved for any other recruitment nor selection process in future.
CRPF Constable Tradesman Contact Details 2023
- Help Line No :- 02261087529
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address:- Directorate General Central Reserve Police Force, Block No.-1, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003, India
FAQs : CRPF Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2023
- Q.1. What is full form of CRPF?
- Ans:- The full form of CRPF is Central Reserve Police Force.
- Q.2. When will CRPF constable tradesman recruitment 2023 application start?
- Ans:- CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) recruitment 2023 online application form shall be started from 27.03.2023
- Q.3. What is eligibility criteria for CRPF constable tradesman post?
- Ans:- Minimum Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt or equivalent.
- Q.4. What is CRPF constable tradesman vacancy salary?
- Ans:- The Constable Tradesman recruitment 2023 salary will be in Pay level-3 ( Rs. 21,700 – 69,100).
- Q.5. Is there any application fee for CRPF constable tradesman?
- Ans:- Yes, For all candidates Rs.100/- except some exempted candidates like SC/ ST/ All Female.
- Q.6. What is CRPF constable tradesman helpline number?
- Ans:- Recruitment Help Line Number is 02261087529
How to apply for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023?
Apply Online from the website crpf.gov.in
What is the last date to apply for
April 25, 2023
What is the salary of CRPF Constable?
Ans. The salary for Constable in Central Reserve Police Force is Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3)
What is the selection process for CRPF Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The selection will be done through Written Test, PST/PET, Trade Test, Document Verification, and Medical Examination…. Read more at: https://www.careerpower.in/blog/crpf-recruitment-2023
What is the age limit required for CRPF Constable posts?
Ans. The candidates must fall within the age limit of 21 to 27 years for driver posts and 18 to 23 years for other posts to apply for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
What are the online registration dates for CRPF Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The online registration process for CRPF Recruitment 2023 starts on 27th March 2023 and ends on 25th April 2023