Customs Marine Wing Recruitment 2022: Customs Marine Wing has recently announced the latest notification for the Sukhani Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
Customs Marine Wing Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Customs Marine Wing|
|Total Vacancies||27 Posts|
|Job Location||Daman and Diu, Gujarat|
|Apply Mode||Online and Offline|
|Customs Marine Wing Official Website||www.jamnagarcustoms.gov.in|
Vacancy Details for Customs Marine Wing Recruitment 2022:
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed 08th, 10th, ITI, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||25 to 35 years|
- Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 81,100/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 3154 Posts – Indian Southern Railway Recruitment 2022
- 3115 Posts – Indian Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 1535 Posts – Indian Oil Corporation Limited – IOCL Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 399 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 328 Posts – Border Roads Organisation – BRO Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 175 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022
- 2748 Posts – Revenue Dept Recruitment 2022(Village Assistant)
- 47 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 346 Posts – Bank Of Baroda – BOB Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 4000 Posts – Ration Shop Recruitment 2022
- 110 Posts – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
Selection Process for Customs Marine Wing Recruitment 2022:
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test,
- Skill Test
- SC/ST category: Rs. 1000/-
- For other categories: Rs. 2000/-
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.jamnagarcustoms.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to send the printout of duly filled online application form along with self-attested documents such as the self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures, etc. as specified in the official notification to the following address.
Important Instruction for Customs Marine Wing Recruitment 2022:
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
- The Additional Commissioner (P&V), Commissionerate of Customs (Preventive), Jamnagar-Rajkot Highway, Near Victoria Bridge, Jamnagar-361001, Gujarat.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||14 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||14 November 2022|
|Last Date for Receiving Hardcopy of Application||25 November 2022|
|| Important Links For Customs Marine Wing Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link Click Here