DHFWS Recruitment 2022: District Health and Family Welfare Society Karnataka have recently announced the latest notification for the Pharmacy Officer, and Junior Health Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
DHFWS Recruitment 2022
Total NO. Posts – 320 Posts
Last Date 28 September
|Organization Name||District Health and Family Welfare Society Karnataka|
|Post Details||Pharmacy Officer, Junior Health Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||320 Posts|
|DHFWS Official Website||www.karunadu.karnataka.gov.in|
- Pharmacy Officer
- Junior Health Assistant
|All Post||The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, B.SC, Degree, M.Sc, MA, or the equivalent from a recognized Boar For DHFWS Recruitment 2022.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
- Rs. 23,500/- to Rs. 83,900/-
More Important Posts:
- 157 Posts – Ministry Of Home Affairs – MHA Recruitment 2022 (Intelligence Bureau – All India Can Apply)
- 540 Posts – Central Industrial Security Force – CISF Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 2000 Posts – Special Police Officer – Police Recruitment 2022 (12th Pass Jobs)
- 5043 Posts – Food Corporation Of India – FCI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 5722 Posts – State Bank Of India – SBI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 1300 Posts – Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan – SSA Recruitment 2022
Selection Process For DHFWS Recruitment 2022:
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
Application Fee For DHFWS Recruitment 2022:
- General Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.karunadu.karnataka.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||29 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||28 September 2022|
Notification Link Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link Click Here