DSSC Recruitment 2022: Defence Services Staff College, Wellington announced the latest notification for the LDC, MTS posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Defense Services Staff College, Wellington|
|Total Vacancies||12 Posts|
|Job Location||Nilgiris – Tamil Nadu|
|DSSC Official Website||www.dssc.gov.in|
- Lower Division Clerk – 04
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 03
- Multi-Tasking Staff – (Office and Training) – 05
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||25 – 27 years|
- Rs. 18,000 – 63,200/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
More IMP JOBS:
- 3154 Posts – Indian Southern Railway Recruitment 2022
- 3115 Posts – Indian Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 1535 Posts – Indian Oil Corporation Limited – IOCL Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 399 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 328 Posts – Border Roads Organisation – BRO Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 175 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022
- 2748 Posts – Revenue Dept Recruitment 2022(Village Assistant)
- 47 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 346 Posts – Bank Of Baroda – BOB Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 4000 Posts – Ration Shop Recruitment 2022110 Posts – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dssc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiris) – 643 231. Tamil Nadu.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||28 October 2022|
|| Important Links For DSSC Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification & Application Link Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here