ESIC Recruitment 2022 recently a job notification for the post of Resident that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for a walk-in interview on 07 October 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 80 Posts
Job Location: New Delhi
Post Name: Resident
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in
Last Date: 07.10.2022
ESIC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Senior Resident
- Senior Resident Against GDMO
Educational Qualification For ESIC Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates must have passed the MBBS, Post Graduation Degree, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit For ESIC Recruitment 2022:
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
Pay Scale Details For ESIC Recruitment 2022:
- Refer To Official Notification
More IMP JOBS:
- 157 Posts – Ministry Of Home Affairs – MHA Recruitment 2022 (Intelligence Bureau – All India Can Apply)
- 20000+ Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC CGL Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 540 Posts – Central Industrial Security Force – CISF Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 2000 Posts – Special Police Officer – Police Recruitment 2022 (12th Pass Jobs)
- 5043 Posts – Food Corporation Of India – FCI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 5722 Posts – State Bank Of India – SBI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 1300 Posts – Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan – SSA Recruitment 2022
- All Other Candidates- Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST Candidates- Rs. 75/-
- Female/ PWD Candidates- Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.esic.nic.in.
- Click on the ESIC Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- 5th Floor, Dean Office, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur New Delhi 110015.
ESIC Important Dates:
- Date of Walk-in Interview: 07.10.2022
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here