Forest Guard – UPSSSC Recruitment: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has recently announced the latest notification for the Forest Guard Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post Details||Forest Guard|
|Total Vacancies||701 Posts|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|UPSSSC Official Website||www.upsssc.gov.in|
|Forest Guard||701 Posts|
|Forest Guard||The candidates must have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
Age Limit For Forest Guard – UPSSSC Recruitment:
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
Salary Details For Forest Guard – UPSSSC Recruitment:
- Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-
Selection Process For Forest Guard – UPSSSC Recruitment:
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test & Physical Efficiency Test (PMT & PET)
- Medical Exam
- Certificate Verification
More IMP JOBS:
- 157 Posts – Ministry Of Home Affairs – MHA Recruitment 2022 (Intelligence Bureau – All India Can Apply)
- 20000+ Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC CGL Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 540 Posts – Central Industrial Security Force – CISF Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 2000 Posts – Special Police Officer – Police Recruitment 2022 (12th Pass Jobs)
- 5043 Posts – Food Corporation Of India – FCI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 5722 Posts – State Bank Of India – SBI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 1300 Posts – Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan – SSA Recruitment 2022
How to Apply For Online Mode For Forest Guard – UPSSSC Recruitment:
- Log on to the official website www.upsssc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||17 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||06 November 2022|
|| Important Links For UPSSSC Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link Click Here (Updated Soon)