High Court Recruitment 2022: High Court of Andhra Pradesh has recently announced the latest notification for the Personal Secretary Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||High Court of Andhra Pradesh|
|Total Vacancies||76 Posts|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|High Court of Andhra Pradesh Official Website||www.hc.ap.nic.in|
|Court Master and Personal Secretary||76|
|Court Master and Personal Secretary||Candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||42 years|
- Rs. 57,100 – 1,47,760/-
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs. 500/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 1673 Posts – State Bank Of India – SBI PO Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 20000+ Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC CGL Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 2000 Posts – Special Police Officer – Police Recruitment 2022 (12th Pass Jobs)
- 1535 Posts – Indian Oil Corporation Limited – IOCL Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 177 Posts – National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development – NABARD Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 5043 Posts – Food Corporation Of India – FCI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 108 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 7692 Posts – Civil Court Recruitment 2022
- 871 Posts – Oil And Natural Gas Corporation – ONGC Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 399 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 246 Posts – Border Roads Organisation – BRO Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Test
- Oral Interview
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hc.ap.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Nelapadu, Amaravati, Guntur District, Pin – 522237
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||30 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||22 October 2022|
|| Important Links For High Court Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link Click Here
Govt Job Link: Click Here
Applying Form Click Here