Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022: Indian Air Force has recently announced the latest notification for the Agniveervayu Non-Combatant posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Post Details||Agniveervayu Non-Combatant|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|IAF Official Website||www.indianairforce.nic.in|
- Agniveervayu Non-Combatant
Educational Qualification for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022:
|Agniveervayu Non-Combatant||The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age Limit||23 years|
- Refer to the Official Notification
More IMP JOBS:
- 3154 Posts – Indian Southern Railway Recruitment 2022
- 3115 Posts – Indian Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 1535 Posts – Indian Oil Corporation Limited – IOCL Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 399 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 328 Posts – Border Roads Organisation – BRO Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 175 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022
- 2748 Posts – Revenue Dept Recruitment 2022(Village Assistant)
- 47 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 346 Posts – Bank Of Baroda – BOB Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 4000 Posts – Ration Shop Recruitment 2022110 Posts – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
- Stream Proficiency Test
- Physical fitness Test
- Medical Exam
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Refer to Official Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||17 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||25 October 2022|
|| Important Links For Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification & Application Link Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here