Indian Army has issued the latest notification for Indian Army Recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of JAG Entry Scheme 29th Course (Law Graduates). Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Indian Army Recruitment 2022
Last Date 17 February
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||09 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||JAG Entry Scheme 29th Course (Law Graduates)|
Details of Vacancies:
JAG Entry Scheme 29th Course (Law Graduates)
- Male – 06
- Female -03
- The Candidates must have Degree in Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University For Indian Army Recruitment 2022.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
- Medical Examination
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Indian Army Recruitment 2022
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.01.2022 to 17.02.2022
|| Official Links For Indian Army Recruitment 2022 ||
Official Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here