Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard has recently announced the latest notification for the Assistant Commandant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
Total NO. Posts – 71 Posts
Last Date 07 September
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Details||Assistant Commandant|
|Total Vacancies||71 Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|ICG Official Website||www.indiancoastguard.gov.in|
Vacancy Details for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022:
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed 12th, Diploma, Degree, Engineering Degree, Degree in Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
Age Limit for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 56,100 – 2,25,000/-
Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022:
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- CGCAT (Computer Based Examination)
- Preliminary Selection Board (PSB) (Computerised Cognitive Battery Test (CCBT) and Picture Perception & Discussion (PP&DT))
- Final Selection Board (FSB) ( Psychological Test, Group Task, and Interview)
- Medical Examination
- Induction (Photo and biometric verification)
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST Candidates: NIL
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website wwwindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||17 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||07 September 2022|
Notification Link Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link Click Here
» Choose Your Qualification For Find Better Jobs In India
|8th Pass Jobs||10th Pass Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Jobs|
|B.E/ B.Tech Jobs||B.Sc/B.Com Jobs|
|ITI Pass Jobs||Diploma Pass Jobs|
|Post Graduate Jobs||Degree Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||M.E/ M.Tech Jobs|
|MBBS Pass Jobs||Master Degree Jobs|
» Choose One Job Category, You Want to Work
Important Note: Thank you for coming to this website & read this article. I wish you all the best for your very bright future & coming life. Here You can find any Government or non-Government jobs from anywhere. Furthermore, if you want any job news you can always come on this website.
At last, i want to say, all applicants to check the official notification/ Advertisement very carefully before applying for any post. Have a Great Day.