Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 has recently job notification for the post of SSC Officer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on before 06 Nov 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Indian Navy
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 217 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: SSC Officer
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 06.11.2022
INDIAN NAVY DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer
- General Service [GS(X)] /Hydro Cadre – 56
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC) – 05
- Naval Air Operation officer – 15
- Pilot – 25
- Logistics – 20
- Education – 12
- Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)] – 25
- Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)] – 45
- Naval Constructor – 14
- General Service, ATC, and Naval Air Operation officer, Pilot: Candidates must have passed the BE/B.Tech in any discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Logistics: Candidates must have passed the BE/B.Tech in any discipline, PG Diploma, MBA, B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT), MCA / M.Sc (IT) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Education: Candidates must have passed the BE/B.Tech (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical), M.Tech, M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Engineering Branch, Electrical Branch, Naval Constructor: Candidates must have passed the BE/B.Tech with Relevant Feld or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Refer to Official Notification
Indian Navy Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 56,100/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 3154 Posts – Indian Southern Railway Recruitment 2022
- 3115 Posts – Indian Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 1535 Posts – Indian Oil Corporation Limited – IOCL Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 399 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 328 Posts – Border Roads Organisation – BRO Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 175 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022
- 2748 Posts – Revenue Dept Recruitment 2022(Village Assistant)
- 47 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 346 Posts – Bank Of Baroda – BOB Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 4000 Posts – Ration Shop Recruitment 2022
- 110 Posts – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- Merit List
- SSB Interview
- Certificate Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on the Indian Navy Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
Indian Navy Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form 21.10.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application 06.11.2022
|| Indian Navy Important Links ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here