Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy Recruitment has recently announced the latest notification for the Agniveer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Details||Agniveer (SSR, MR) – 01/2023 Batch|
|Total Vacancies||1500 Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Indian Navy Official Website||www.joinindiannavy.gov.in|
- Agniveer (SSR) – 01/2023 Batch – 1400 Posts
- Agniveer (MR) – 01/2023 Batch – 100 Posts
Educational Qualification For Indian Navy Recruitment 2022:
|Agniveer (SSR)||The candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Agniveer (MR)||The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
Age Limit For Indian Navy Recruitment 2022:
- Candidate should be born between 01 May 2002 – 31 Oct 2005 (Both dates inclusive)
Salary Details For Indian Navy Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 30,000 – 40,000/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 24369 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 596 Posts – Indian Central Railway Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 1061 Posts – DRDO-Centre For Personnel Talent Management – CEPTAM Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 40 Posts – Indian Army Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 18331 Posts – Police Constable Recruitment 2022(12th Pass Jobs)
- 188 Posts – India Post Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 180 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 322 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 710 Posts – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 186 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 3484 Posts – Police Constable – KSP Recruitment 2022 (10th Pass Jobs)
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Shortlisting (computer-based online exam)
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Exam
- All Candidates (Examination Fees) – Rs. 550/- + 18% GST
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||17 December 2022|
Notification Link For Agniveer (SSR) Click Here
Notification Link For Agniveer (MR) Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link Click Here (Available on 08.12.2022)