IOB Recruitment 2022: Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has recently announced the latest notification for the Office Assistant Post. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)|
|Post Details||Office Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||21 Posts|
|Job Location||Chennai, Kerala|
|IOB Official Website||www.iob.in|
|Faculty||The candidates must have passed Graduate Degree, Post Graduate degree like MSW/MA in Rural Development/MA In sociology /Psychology/B.Sc. (Agri/Horticulture /Agri Marketing/BA) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Office Assistant||The candidates must have passed a Degree, BA, B.Com, BSW or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Attender||The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||22 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- Faculty – Rs. 20,000/-
- Office Assistant – Rs. 12,000/-
- Attender – Rs. 8,000/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 3154 Posts – Indian Southern Railway Recruitment 2022
- 3115 Posts – Indian Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 217 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 399 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 328 Posts – Border Roads Organisation – BRO Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 175 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022
- 2748 Posts – Revenue Dept Recruitment 2022(Village Assistant)
- 47 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 1422 Posts – State Bank of India – SBI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 293 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 186 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Faculty & Office Assistant Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.iob.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The Chief Manager, Financial Inclusion Department, Indian Overseas Bank, Central Office. No. 763, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 002.”
|Starting Date of Sending Applications||26 October 2022|
|Last Date of Receiving Applications||16 November 2022|
|| Important Links For IOB Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Application Form Click Here