IRCTC Hospitality Monitors Recruitment 2022 has recently job notification for the post of Hospitality Monitors has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for an Interview on 16 Sep 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC)
Type of Employment: Railway Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 35
Job Location: Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Goa
Post Name: Hospitality Monitors
Official Website: www.irctc.com
Applying Mode: Walk-in
Last Date: 16.09.2022
IRCTC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Hospitality Monitors
- Candidates must have passed the B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
IRCTC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 30,000/-
- Medical fitness test
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.irctc.com
- Click on the IRCTC Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- IHM, Mumbai – IHMCTAN, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (W), Mumbai 400 028
- IHM, Ahmedabad – Between Koba Circle & Infocity Road., Bhaijipura Patia, P.O. Koba, Gandhinagar – 382426. Gujarat
- IHM, Bhopal – Near Academy of Administration, 1100 Quarters, Arera Colony, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462016.
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
IRCTC Important Dates:
- IHM, Mumbai – Walk-in Date: 06.09.2022
- IHM, Ahmedabad – Walk-in Date: 09.09.2022
- IHM, Bhopal – Walk-in Date: 16.09.2022
IRCTC Important Links: