ITBP Recruitment 2022: Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) recently announced the latest notification for the Assistant Commandant (Transport) Group ‘A’ Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
ITBP Recruitment 2022
Total NO. Posts – 11 Posts
Last Date 09 September
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)|
|Post Details||Assistant Commandant (Transport) Group ‘A’|
|Total Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|ITBP Official Website||www.itbpolice.nic.in|
Vacancy Details For ITBP Recruitment 2022:
|Assistant Commandant (Transport) Group ‘A’||11|
Educational Qualification For ITBP Recruitment 2022:
|Assistant Commandant (Transport) Group ‘A’||The candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree (Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination (DME)
- Review Medical Examination (RME)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ Female Candidates – Nil
- Other Candidates – Rs.400/-
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||11 Aug 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||09 Sep 2022|
Notification Link Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link Click Here