KPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022: Kerala Public Service Commission has recently announced the latest notification for the Lecturer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Total Vacancies||150 Posts|
|KPSC Official Website||www.keralapsc.gov.in|
Educational Qualification For KPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022:
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree, M.Ed, M.Phil, Ph.D., or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
Age Limit For KPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022:
|Maximum Age||50 years|
Salary Details For KPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 55,200 – Rs.1,15,300/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 157 Posts – Ministry Of Home Affairs – MHA Recruitment 2022 (Intelligence Bureau – All India Can Apply)
- 20000+ Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC CGL Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 540 Posts – Central Industrial Security Force – CISF Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 2000 Posts – Special Police Officer – Police Recruitment 2022 (12th Pass Jobs)
- 5043 Posts – Food Corporation Of India – FCI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 5722 Posts – State Bank Of India – SBI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 1300 Posts – Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan – SSA Recruitment 2022
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written/Online Test
How to Apply Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||15 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||19 October 2022|
Notification Link Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link Click Here