KSIDC Recruitment 2022: Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation (KSIDC) has recently announced the latest notification for the Business Development Executive Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation (KSIDC)|
|Post Details||Business Development Executive|
|Total Vacancies||23 Posts|
|KSIDC Official Website||www.ksidc.org|
- Business Development Executive – 15
- Manager (Coordination) – 01
- IT Consultant – 01
- Content Developer – 02
- Designer – 01
- Assistant Manager – 03
|Business Development Executive||The candidates must have passed a Degree with MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Manager (Coordination)||The candidates must have passed a First class Degree with First Class MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|IT Consultant||The candidates must have passed B. Tech Computer Science/IT, MBA MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Content Developer||The candidates must have passed a Degree in Journalism / Public Relations/ Mass Communication or any Degree plus a Diploma in Journalism / Public Relations/Mass Communication or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Designer||The candidates must have passed Bachelor of Fine Arts or Graphic Arts with Diploma in Animation and software knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Corel Draw or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant Manager||The candidates must have passed First-class degree in Engineering in any discipline plus Firstclass MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age For Business Development Executive, Content Developer||35 years|
|Maximum Age For Manager (Coordination)||40 years|
|Maximum Age For IT Consultants||50 years|
|Maximum Age For Designer, Assistant Manager||28 years|
- Business Development Executive – Rs. 30,000/-
- Manager (Coordination) – Rs. 50,000/-
- IT Consultant – Rs. 75,000/-
- Content Developer – Rs. 30,000/-
- Designer – Rs. 30,000/-
- Assistant Manager – Rs. 45,800 – 89,000/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 3154 Posts – Indian Southern Railway Recruitment 2022
- 3115 Posts – Indian Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 217 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 399 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 328 Posts – Border Roads Organisation – BRO Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 175 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022
- 2748 Posts – Revenue Dept Recruitment 2022(Village Assistant)
- 47 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 1422 Posts – State Bank of India – SBI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 293 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)186 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
How to Apply Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ksidc.org
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||09 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||23 November 2022|
|| Important Links For KSIDC Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link Click Here