Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has recently a job notification for the post of Group-C that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 11 Jan 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Type of Employment: Maharastra Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 1037 Posts
Job Location: Maharashtra
Post Name: Group-C
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 11.01.2023
MPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
Group-C Services Main Examination
- Industry Inspector – 6
- Sub Inspector – 9
- Tax Assistant – 481
- Clerk Typist – 541
- Candidates must have passed the Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Maximum Age: 38 years
MPSC Pay Scale Details:
- Industry Inspector – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Sub Inspector – Rs. 32,000 – 1,01,600/-
- Tax Assistant – Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Clerk Typist – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 4500 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 596 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- Central Bureau of Investigation – CBI Recruitment 2022
- 1500 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 2254 Posts – State Cooperative Bank Limited – Rajya Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2022
- 258 Posts – Indian Air Force – IAF Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 254 Posts – Border Security Force – BSF Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 49 Posts – National Investigation Agency – NIA Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 2521 Posts – West Central Railway Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- Ministry of External Affairs – MEA Recruitment 2022 (Deputy Passport Officer)7540 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2022
- Written Test
- Open Category Candidates: Rs. 544/-
- Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 344/-
- Ex-servicemen Candidates: Rs. 44/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Click on the MPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
MPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 28.12.2022
- Closing Date of Submission Online Application: 11.01.2023
|| Important Links For MPSC Recruitment 2023 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here