Maharastra police Recruitment 2022: Maharastra State Police has recently announced the latest notification for the Police Constable Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Maharastra State Police|
|Post Details||Police Constable|
|Total Vacancies||16,330 Posts|
|Maharastra police Official Website||www.mahapolice.gov.in|
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed a 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||28 Years|
- Refer to Official Notification
More IMP JOBS:
- 3154 Posts – Indian Southern Railway Recruitment 2022
- 3115 Posts – Indian Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 217 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 399 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 328 Posts – Border Roads Organisation – BRO Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 175 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022
- 2748 Posts – Revenue Dept Recruitment 2022(Village Assistant)
- 47 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 1422 Posts – State Bank of India – SBI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 293 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)186 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
How to Apply Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mahapolice.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||09 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 November 2022|
|| Important Links For Police Constable Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link Click Here