MEA Recruitment 2022: Ministry of External Affairs has recently announced the latest notification for the NEST Fellow Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)|
|Post Details||NEST Fellow|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|MEA Official Website||www.mea.gov.in|
|NEST Fellow||The candidates must have passed Graduation in Mathematics / Physics / Bio-Science / Computer Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
Age Limit For MEA Recruitment 2022:
|Minimum Age||30 years|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
Salary Details For MEA Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 12 Lakh Per Annum
Selection Process For MEA Recruitment 2022:
Candidates will be selected based on,
More IMP JOBS:
- 157 Posts – Ministry Of Home Affairs – MHA Recruitment 2022 (Intelligence Bureau – All India Can Apply)
- 540 Posts – Central Industrial Security Force – CISF Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 2000 Posts – Special Police Officer – Police Recruitment 2022 (12th Pass Jobs)
- 5043 Posts – Food Corporation Of India – FCI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 5722 Posts – State Bank Of India – SBI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 1300 Posts – Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan – SSA Recruitment 2022
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mea.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Under Secretary ( PF&PG ) Ministry of External Affairs , Room No . 4071 , Jawaharlal Nehru Bhawan , 23 – D , Janpath , New Delhi 110011
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||15 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||06 October 2022|
|| Important Links For MEA Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification and Application Link Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here