MPSC Recruitment 2022 has recently a job notification for the post of Officer that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 23 Oct 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Type of Employment: Maharastra Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 378 Posts
Job Location: Maharashtra
Post Name: Officer
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 23.10.2022
MPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Forest Guard Group B – 13 Post
- Deputy Director Group A – 49 post
- Taluka Agricultural Officer and Others Group A – 100 post
- Agricultural Officers, Junior and Others, Group B – 65 post
- Assistant Engineer, Civil, Group B, Grade-2 – 102 post
- Assistant Engineer, Electrical & Mechanical, Group B, Grade-2 – 49 post
- Candidates must have passed the B.Sc, B.Pharmacy, B.E/ B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
MPSC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 41,800 – 1,77,500/-
- Written Exam
More IMP JOBS:
- 1673 Posts – State Bank Of India – SBI PO Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 20000+ Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC CGL Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 2000 Posts – Special Police Officer – Police Recruitment 2022 (12th Pass Jobs)
- 1535 Posts – Indian Oil Corporation Limited – IOCL Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 177 Posts – National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development – NABARD Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 5043 Posts – Food Corporation Of India – FCI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 108 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 7692 Posts – Civil Court Recruitment 2022
- 871 Posts – Oil And Natural Gas Corporation – ONGC Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 399 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply) 246 Posts – Border Roads Organisation – BRO Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- Open Category Candidates: Rs. 394/-
- Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 297/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Click on the MPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
MPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 03.10.2022
- Closing Date of Submission Online Application: 23.10.2022
|| Important Links For MPSC ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here