MPSC Recruitment 2022 has recently a job notification for the post of Group B that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 28 Nov 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
MPSC Recruitment 2022
Type of Employment: Maharastra Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 25 Posts
Job Location: Maharashtra
Post Name: Group B
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 28.11.2022
MPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Group B – Research officer/ Statistical officer, General State Service
Educational Qualification For MPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates must have passed the Master’s degree in Statistics or Biometrics or Econometrics or Mathematical Economics, a postgraduate diploma in Statistics, MCA, Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or Statistics or Economics or Commerce or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age Limit For MPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Minimum Age: 19 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
MPSC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs.41,800/- to Rs.1,32,300/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 3154 Posts – Indian Southern Railway Recruitment 2022
- 3115 Posts – Indian Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 217 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 399 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 328 Posts – Border Roads Organisation – BRO Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 175 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022
- 2748 Posts – Revenue Dept Recruitment 2022(Village Assistant)
- 47 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 1422 Posts – State Bank of India – SBI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 293 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 186 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- Screening Exam
- Open Category Candidates – Rs. 394/-
- Backward Classes/ EWS/ Orphans/ Handicapped: Rs.294/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Click on the MPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
MPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 07.11.2022
- Closing Date of Submission Online Application: 28.11.2022
|| Important Links For MPSC Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here