National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has recently job notification for the post of Trainee Officer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 25 Jan 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 401 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Trainee Officer & Engineer
Official Website: www.nhpcindia.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 25.01.2023
NHPC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Trainee Engineer – 285
- Trainee Officer – 116
Educational Qualification for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation:
- Trainee Engineer: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology, B.Sc, (Engg) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Trainee Officer: Candidates must have passed Post Graduate Degree, PG Diploma, Master’s Degree in Social Work, MBA, Graduate with CA/ICWA or CMA, Graduate Degree in Law, LLB or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 30 years
NHPC PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 4500 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 596 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- Central Bureau of Investigation – CBI Recruitment 2022
- 395 Posts – Union Public Service Commission – UPSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1438 Posts – State Bank of India – SBI Recruitment 2023 (All India Can Apply)
- 9073 Posts – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 254 Posts – Border Security Force – BSF Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 49 Posts – National Investigation Agency – NIA Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 158 Posts – Steel Authority Of India Limited – SAIL Recruitment 2023
- 526 Posts – Indian Space Research Organization – ISRO Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)7540 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2022
Selection Process for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation:
- GATE -2022 score/ UGC NET Dec 2021 & June 2022 (merged Cycle)/ CLAT 2022 (for PG)/ CA/ CMA Score
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 295/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates: NIL
How to Apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation:
- Visit the official website www.nhpcindia.com
- Click on the NHPC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
NHPC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form 05.01.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application 25.01.2023
|| Important Links For NHPC Recruitment 2023 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here