NCW Recruitment 2022: National Commission for Women has announced the latest notification for the Officer Post. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Commission for Women|
|Total Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|NCW Official Website||www.ncw.nic.in|
Vacancy Details For NCW Recruitment 2022:
|Assistant Law Officer||01|
Educational Qualification For NCW Recruitment 2022:
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed LLB, Graduation, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||56 years|
- Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-
More IMP Jobs:
- 157 Posts – Ministry Of Home Affairs – MHA Recruitment 2022 (Intelligence Bureau – All India Can Apply)
- 20000+ Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC CGL Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 540 Posts – Central Industrial Security Force – CISF Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 2000 Posts – Special Police Officer – Police Recruitment 2022 (12th Pass Jobs)
- 5043 Posts – Food Corporation Of India – FCI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 5722 Posts – State Bank Of India – SBI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 1300 Posts – Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan – SSA Recruitment 2022
Selection Process For NCW Recruitment 2022:
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncw.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should send the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Joint Secretary, National Commission For Women, Plot No. 21, Jasola Institutional Area, New Delhi 110025.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||19 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||18 October 2022|
Notification and Application Link Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here