NHM Bhadohi Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission Bhadohi has recently announced the latest notification for the Asha Worker Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Bhadohi|
|Post Details||Asha Worker|
|Total Vacancies||34 Posts|
|Job Location||Bhadohi – Uttar Pradesh|
|NHM Bhadohi Official Website||www.bhadohi.nic.in|
- Asha Worker
|Asha Worker||Candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||45 years|
- As Per Norms
More IMP JOBS:
- 3154 Posts – Indian Southern Railway Recruitment 2022
- 3115 Posts – Indian Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 1535 Posts – Indian Oil Corporation Limited – IOCL Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 399 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 328 Posts – Border Roads Organisation – BRO Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 175 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022
- 2748 Posts – Revenue Dept Recruitment 2022(Village Assistant)
- 47 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 346 Posts – Bank Of Baroda – BOB Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 4000 Posts – Ration Shop Recruitment 2022
- 110 Posts – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bhadohi.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Refer to the Official Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||28 September 2022|
|Last Date for Receiving of Application||20 October 2022|
|| Important Links For NHM Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification and Application Link Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here