NPCC Recruitment 2023: National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) has recently announced the latest notification for the Manager Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)|
|Total Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Job Location||Gurugram – Haryana|
|NPCC Official Website||www.npcc.gov.in|
|Deputy Manager (Finance)||15|
|Manager (Finance)||The candidates must have passed CA/CMA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board with 08 years of post-qualification experience|
|Deputy Manager (Finance)||The candidates must have passed CA/CMA or the equivalent from a recognized Board with 03 years of post-qualification experience.|
|Maximum Age for Manager (Finance)||35 years|
|Maximum Age for Deputy Manager (Finance)||30 years|
|Manager (Finance)||Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 1,60,000/-|
|Deputy Manager (Finance)||Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/-|
More IMP JOBS:
- 4500 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 596 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- Central Bureau of Investigation – CBI Recruitment 2022
- 1500 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 2254 Posts – State Cooperative Bank Limited – Rajya Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2022
- 258 Posts – Indian Air Force – IAF Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 254 Posts – Border Security Force – BSF Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 49 Posts – National Investigation Agency – NIA Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 2521 Posts – West Central Railway Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- Ministry of External Affairs – MEA Recruitment 2022 (Deputy Passport Officer)
- 7540 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2022
Candidates will be selected based on,
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/ EWS/ Ex-servicemen Candidates: Nil
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.npcc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- The General Manager (HR), NPCC Limited, Corporate Office, Plot No. 148, Sector-44, Gurugram – 122003 (Haryana)
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||10 January 2023|
|| Important Links For NPCC Recruitment 2023 ||
Notification & Application Link Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here