NTRO Recruitment 2023 has recently job notification for the post of Technician has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 22 March 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO)
NTRO Recruitment 2023
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 14 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Technician
Official Website: www.ntro.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 22.03.2023
NTRO Recruitment 2023 DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Technician-A – 08
- Technician-B – 04
- Technician-C – 01
- Technician-D – 01
- Candidates must have passed a 10th, ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
NTRO Recruitment 2023 PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Technician-A: Rs. 19,900 – 63, 200/-
- Technician-B: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Technician-C: Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Technician-D: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
More IMP JOBS:
- Indian Army Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 616 Posts – Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 513 Posts – Indian Oil Corporation Limited – IOCL Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 135 Posts – Indian Army Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 71 Posts – Income Tax Department Recruitment 2023
- 5714 Posts – Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 (10th, 12th Pass Jobs)
- 5395 Posts – Yantra India Limited – YIL Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 577 Posts – Union Public Service Commission – UPSC Recruitment 2023 (All India Can Apply)
- 1601 Posts – Southern Power Distribution Company – TSSPDCL Recruitment 2023
- 4792 Posts – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 772 Posts – Directorate of Vocational Education and Training – DVET Recruitment 2023
- Written/ Trade Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ntro.gov.in
- Click on the NTRO Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Deputy Director (R&P),National Technical Research Organisation Block-III,Old JNU Campus,New Delhi-110067.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
NTRO Recruitment 2023 Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 07.03.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 22.03.2023
|| Important Links For NTRO Recruitment 2023 ||
Notification & Application Form: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here