OSSC Recruitment 2022 has recently a job notification for the post of Officer that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 10 Dec 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Type of Employment: Odisha Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 943 Posts
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
Post Name: Officer
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 10.12.2022
OSSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Assistant CT&GST Officer – 107
- Auditor – 220
- Gram Panchayat Extension Officer – 87
- Handicrafts Promotion Officer – 48
- Inspector of Cooperative Societies – 72
- Inspector of Supplies – 110
- Junior Correctional Officer – 20
- Junior Employment Officer – 26
- Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer – 09
- Junior Assistant – 244
- Candidates must have passed Any Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
OSSC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs.19,900/- to Rs.1,12,400/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 3154 Posts – Indian Southern Railway Recruitment 2022
- 3115 Posts – Indian Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 217 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 399 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 328 Posts – Border Roads Organisation – BRO Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 175 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022
- 2748 Posts – Revenue Dept Recruitment 2022(Village Assistant)
- 47 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 1422 Posts – State Bank of India – SBI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 293 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)186 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ossc.gov.in
- Click on the OSSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
OSSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 11.11.2022
- Closing Date of Submission Online Application: 10.12.2022
|| Important Links For OSSC Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here