PMC Recruitment 2022 has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Clerk. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
PMC Recruitment 2022
Total NO. Posts – 448 Posts
Last Date 10 August
|Organization:||Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC)|
|Job Category:||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies:||448 Posts|
|Job Location:||Pune – Maharashtra|
|Salary:||Rs.29,200 – 1,32,300/-|
- Assistant Legal Officer
- Clerk Typist
- Junior Engineer
- Assistant Encroachment Inspector
Qualification For PMC Recruitment 2022:
- All Post: Should have passed Diploma, Degree, B.E/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University For PMC Recruitment 2022.
Age Limit For PMC Recruitment 2022:
- Minimum Age: 28 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Rs.29,200 – 1,32,300/-
Selection Method For PMC Recruitment 2022:
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
- Open Category Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- Backward Category Candidates: Rs. 800/-
Guidelines for Applying Online:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.pmc.gov.in
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the passport size photo, required self-attested certificates, and signature in the prescribed format and size in the proper places of the online application form.
- Pay the application fee(if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy traffic on the website during the closing days.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 20.07.2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 10.08.2022
|| Important Link For PMC Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link: Click Here to Download
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here to Apply
How to apply online for PMC Recruitment 2022?
We have added all the links and guide below for our readers. The candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for PMC Recruitment.
- Open the official website of PMC at pmc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the Recruitment Advertisement tab.
- Download the notification and check it thoroughly.
- Then, click on the tab named Apply Online.
- Fill in the required information and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee through the desired mode.
- Finally, submit the application form and print it for further use.
About Pune Municipal Corporation
Pune is a historical city in India with a glorious past. Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) was established in the year 1950 with the motto, “To be efficient, effective, equitable citizen responsive, financially sustainable and transparent,delivering quality service to its Citizens”
Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) is a Local Government Committed to provide basic infrastructure facilities. The Corporation work for the citizen with the civic body in the field of Education,Public Health creation of Urban Amenities, Art and Culture Heritage Conservation etc.
The aim of Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) is to create the civil amenities for the civil population residing within the Cantonment, which include Water Supply, Sanitation, Roads & Paths, Drains, Gardens & Parks, Birth & Death Registration, Street lighting, School & Colleges, Hospitals & Dispensary, Libraries, Account, Trade Licence, Enforcement, Veterinary, Building Permission, Public Work,Car Parking, etc.
The Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) offers recruitment for the posts of Resident Medical Officer / Lady Medical Officer / Junior Clerk / Senior Stenographer / Lab Attendant / Lower Division Clerk / Staff nurse / Sub Overseer / Corrigendum (Shuddipatrak) / Compounder Cum Clerk / Ward Boy / Record Keeper / Plumber / Live Stock Inspector / Chlorin Attendant / Peon / Watchman / Sweepers, etc.