Revenue Department Recruitment 2022 recently a job notification for the post of Village Assistant that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 07 Nov 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Tamil Nadu Revenue Department
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 2748 Posts
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Post Name: Village Assistant
Official Website: www.tn.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online/Offline
Last Date: 07.11.2022
TN REVENUE DEPT DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Village Assistant
- Candidates must have passed the 5th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
Cochin Shipyard Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 11,100 – 35,100/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 3154 Posts – Indian Southern Railway Recruitment 2022
- 3115 Posts – Indian Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 1535 Posts – Indian Oil Corporation Limited – IOCL Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 399 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 328 Posts – Border Roads Organisation – BRO Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 175 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022
- 2748 Posts – Revenue Dept Recruitment 2022(Village Assistant)
- 47 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 346 Posts – Bank Of Baroda – BOB Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 4000 Posts – Ration Shop Recruitment 2022110 Posts – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.tn.gov.in
- Click on the TN Revenue Dept Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Refer to the Official notification
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
TN Revenue Dept Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 10.10.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 07.11.2022
|| Revenue Dept Important Links ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here