RITES Recruitment 2022 has recently job notification for the post of Manager has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 12 Sep 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
RITES Recruitment 2022
Total No. Posts – 09 Posts
Last Date 12 September
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 09 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Manager
Official Website: www.rites.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 12.09.2022
RITES DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- DGM (Mechanical) – 01
- AGM (IT) – 01
- DGM (IT) – 02
- Manager (IT) – 03
- Assistant Manager (IT) – 02
Educational Qualification For RITES Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates must have passed the B.E/ B.Tech, B.Sc (Engg), MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 35 – 49 Years
RITES Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 50,000 – 2,00,000/-
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 300/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.rites.com
- Click on the RITES Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
RITES Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 18.08.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 12.09.2022
|| Important Links For RITES Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link for DGM Posts: Click Here
Notification Link for DGM(IT) & Other Posts: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here