SAIL Recruitment 2022: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has recently announced the latest notification for the Operator cum Technician Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Post Details||Operator cum Technician|
|Total Vacancies||73 Posts|
|Job Location||Durgapur – West Bengal|
|SAIL Official Website||www.sail.co.in|
- Consultant – 03
- Manager – 03
- Medical Officer – 05
- Assistant Manager – 03
- Operator cum Technician – 31
- Attendant cum Technician – 28
|Consultant||The candidates must have passed PG Degree / DNB or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Manager||The candidates must have passed BE / B. Tech in Electrical / Electronics Engg, Mechanical Engg. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Medical Officer||The candidates must have passed MBBS, 1-year post qualification experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant Manager||The candidates must have passed B.E. / B. Tech. (full-time) in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical or Power Plant or Production or Instrumentation Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Operator cum Technician||The candidates must have passed the 10th, Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical or Power Plant or Production or Instrumentation Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Attendant cum Technician||The candidates must have passed the 10th, ITI in Fitter / Electrician / Machinist / Welder Trade or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Maximum Age: 28 – 41 Years
- Attendant-cum-Technician – Rs. 25,070 – 35,070/-
- Operator-cum-Technician – Rs.26,600 – 38,920/-
- Medical Officer and Asstt. Manager – Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
- Consultant, Manager – Rs.80,000 – 2,20,000/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 24369 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 596 Posts – Indian Central Railway Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 1061 Posts – DRDO-Centre For Personnel Talent Management – CEPTAM Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 40 Posts – Indian Army Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 18331 Posts – Police Constable Recruitment 2022(12th Pass Jobs)
- 188 Posts – India Post Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 180 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 322 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 710 Posts – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 186 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)3484 Posts – Police Constable – KSP Recruitment 2022 (10th Pass Jobs)
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Skill Test / Trade Test
|Post Name||GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates||SC/ST/PWD/ESM Candidates|
|Asstt. Manager, Manager, Consultant||Rs.700/-||Rs.200/-|
How to Apply Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sail.co.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||28 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||07 January 2023|
|| Important Links For SAIL Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link Click Here